To aid assist, set up, maintain, administer & run hospitals, nursing homes, mother & child care centers, clinics, dispensaries, immunization & vaccination centers & places of medical aid, X-ray clinics, & radio therapy centers, pathological & clinical laboratories.
Blood banks, eye clinics or other centers connected with care of the human body both & health in urban & rural areas.
- To invest trust funds in excess of its immediate requirements in such securities shares, & debentures or otherwise & in such manner as may from time to time be determined by the BOD.
- To form, organize communities under community organization at grassroots level for self help, self-organized & self-reliant basis to achieve the long term sustainable development.
- To provide microfinance opportunities for less privileged communities & enhance towards institutional development.
- To open & operate Bank account in schedule Banks as per Notification of State Bank of Pakistan & take necessary steps to connecting with Banking Service e.g. cheques, endorsements, promissory notes, bill of exchange, drafts, bones, & other negotiable or transferable instruments.
- To provide assistance to needy, deserving masses of country through — & selling of livestock’s, Animals, Agriculture Products & other livelihood related products & services & may use net proceeds to achieve objectives of the Trust.
- To guide, train & uplift the professional competence of other like organization Trust’s with a view to achieve high standard of professionalization Product monitoring / evaluation will be carried out to judge / enhance the performance, by the group of professionals.
- To facilitate & guide the donor organization / funding agencies & identifying the areas / communities in need of help & various development programs.
- To own, sell or deal in movable or immovable properties, to mortgage the same or lease out or rent out or hire or construct there on etc.
- Board of the Trustees may invest, utilize funds of the Trust as it deemed fit for the benefit of the community & development of the Trust.
- Establish a Think Tank to carry out following function:-
- Provide a platform for like minded people of the community for discussion & exchange of views and thoughts, mainly in consonance with objectives of the Trust.
- Conduct action oriented research either independently or cooperation with reputable organizations / individuals focusing on issues having direct bearing on community.
- Hold seminars, workshops, symposiums & conferences aimed at objectives of the Trust, independently or in collaboration with national / international organization.
Our proposal to establish Hospitals, Dispensaries, Clinics in Pakistan & the first step towards the enlargement of our activities in health care. We also plan to build up resources for families caught in deep financial distress due to sudden & exorbitantly high health care costs.
Till now we are completed sixteen (16) Medical Centers / Clinics:
- Basti Sadat, Layyah.
- Mana Humadani, Dera Ghazi Khan.
- Thatta Wara Muhammad Shah, Chiniot.
- Kuwardo, Skardu.
- Kachoora, Skardu.
- Baba Fareed Colony, Lahore.
- Lilla Town, Jehlum.
- Kath Misrial, Khushaab.
- Athwal, Toba Taik Singh.
- Ahmedbad, Jhang.
- Railway Scheme # 9, Fazal Town, Rawalpindi.
- Chak-21, Sargodha.
- Maleer Ghazi Town, Karachi.
- Kumbh, Karachi.
- Tando Muhammad Khan, Badeen.
- Darul Shifa, Hazrat Abbas (as) Hospital, Skardu.